eRetire for postal employees and retirement applications on Lite Blue
LiteBlue is one of the best Government websites which has been put forward by the United States Postal service and the old as well as the new employees will be able to get access to the eRetire portal. The postal employees who are currently within the five years of retirement eligibility and also qualified for the USPS retirement will be able to get access to the website.
How will you get access to the retirement page LiteBlue website?
- In order to go to the online retirement page you will have to go to the LiteBlue government account at first and then you will have to put forward your employee ID number as well as the personal identification number.
- Once that is done you will go to the employee apps button which is located right at the bottom of my HR page. Now you will have to select eRetire, and with the help of this portal, you will be able to get an estimate of any full-time United States Postal service employees regarding all the retirement specifications. Also the part time employees will be able to get their information as well.
Specifications for the USPS employees within 5 years of retiring
If you are a full-time USPS employee then within five years of retirement you will be able to view and print the annuity estimate. The estimate will be given for a number of retirement dates and the following information will be given
- USPS employee retirement eligibility date
- Retirement eligibility date + 6 months
- Retirement eligibility date + 12 months
Specifications for the USPS employees who are within six months of retirement eligibility/ already eligible candidates.
You will be able to view the annual estimation based on the employee retirement effect and destination will be given of the following dates
- First of the following date of the retirement month
- First following month plus the tenure of six months
- First following month + the tenure for 12 months
You have to remember that if the postal employee is not qualified within 6 months of retirement eligibility then the final annuity estimate will be rendered for the following first month of eligibility. The best part about the website is that you will be able to view print and download the application package of retirement anytime that you want. The package can also be delivered on an offline manner in the address that is been given in the website.Also counselling sessions can be arranged for retirement so that group retirement information can be scheduled. This has definitely made the annual estimation of retirement incredibly easy. Also check the about liteblue human resources
What are the three options for the employees to access the USPS eRetire?
- The first option is definitely on the LiteBlue website in which employee application has to be selected and the estimation can be available by the quick links on the home page centre.
- The second option is to click on my HR tab that is located at the topmost part of LiteBlue website on the navigation bar. There you will be able to find the employee application and select on eRetire.
- You have to click on the employee application that is located in the lower part of my HR web page and then select on eRetire.
LiteBlue is one of the most amazing platforms when it comes to giving the best benefits to the employees of the United States Postal System. It helps in the best employee knowledge orientation regarding the number of aspects like employee information and retirement estimation so the employees do not have to give too much effort for information searching.